Ceramic Hand-Building Classes
Our program provides students the opportunity to develop a basic knowledge of ceramics. One month will give students a way to explore the ceramic world, but the program is designed as a continuous education, meaning that it is highly recommended to stay in the program on a membership, monthly basis.
During the program, the student will be able to learn:
• Hand-Building skills such as wedging, pinch, coil, slab, sculpting, and additive and subtractive procedures.
• Glazing techniques, pouring and brushing.
• Decorative techniques such as incising, texturing, and slip trailing.
• Design hand-built projects from beginning to end and learn how to properly care of materials and tools.
• Understanding of the control of clay at the various stages of development - i.e., plastic, leather-hard, greenware, bisque, and glaze.
• Understanding of basic ceramics terms.
Currently offering JUNE CLASS PACK with a $0 Registration Fee Promo
Registration Fee: $25 ==> FREE for JUNE Class Pack!
Ages: 8-12 years old
Choose you class: Tuesdays @ 4pm, Thursdays @ 4pm or Sundays @ 10a or @ 1p.
When purchasing the pack, make sure you choose the day and time you can commit. We'll secure your space for your kid based on that.
Class Duration: 2 hours
Classes require a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10
To comply with COVID-19 procedures, kids and instructors must wear face mask while in the studio